Kryo 360-1.7 Control Rate Freezer
Controlled temperature reduction prevents the formation of lethal intracellular ice: the Kryo 360 significantly improves viability yield post-thaw and is ideal for small sample sizes.
Product Data Sheet - Kryo 360-1.7
*** Call 301-279-2864 for special pricing on Planer Control Rate Freezers ***
Menu driven with fast cooling rates, controlled heating and multiple safety features. Repeatability, consistent results and data recording are available from this reliable system used to freeze biological samples prior to long term cryo storage. The equipment has multiple safety features, has data printing via its integral printer and allows multiple protocols. Controlled freezers give consistent results with validated high post thaw viability.
- Simple to use through easy menus
- Safety records: ‘Run’ print out available
- User can define Horizontal or Vertical freezing
- Warming ramps are controlled
- Recording assists validation processes
- User changeable protocols allow technique updates
- PC failure accommodated – when running with software
- The -180ºC end temperature helps sample integrity during transfers