Kryo 560-16 Control Rate Freezer
A gold standard in the cryopreservation of bone marrow, cord blood and cells, the Kryo 560 is the tool of choice to ensure the best possible clinical outcome.
Product Data Sheet - KRYO 560-16
*** Call 301-279-2864 for special pricing on Planer Control Rate Freezers ***
KRYO 560-16 115V system is specifically designed and specified for human work. The -180C to +40C temperature range allows fexibility for a wide range of applications and protocols. The -180C end temperature ensures sample integrity when transferring a sample for long term storage.
The Kryo 560-16 is a fully featured tissue bank freezer for the Cryo-Preservation of bone marrow, stem cells, skin, cord blood and other critical high volume samples. The Kryo 560-16 comes with the MRV controller system, created to offer multiple protocols while remaining simple to program and operate. During and after a run it offers a wide range of displayed information, alphanumerically and graphically via the easy view display and as a print out on the integral full view printer. In line with the specification for human use, the system has been fitted with numerous safety features. These help protect against power failure and PC failure. The user interface and control system are separated so that the chamber controller can continue to operate, independent of the MRV controller's main processing board.
- Freezes samples in bags, vials and straws
- Validation offered via Controller password controlled access on multiple user levels
- Menu driven controller, simple to operate
- Displays demand, sample and chamber temperatures
- Displays alphanumerically and graphically via an easy view display
- Trigger on sample, time or temperature
- Top opening chamber; lid is kept warm to prevent freezing shut at cryogenic temperatures
- Run print out via integral full view printer
- Time and date stamping, program preview/verification before running