Kryo 750-30 Control Rate Freezer
An integrated controlled rate freezer for cryopreservation of larger volume samples or samples in larger numbers - Kryo 750
Product Sheet - KRYO 750-30
*** Call 301-279-2864 for special pricing on Planer Control Rate Freezers ***
The Kryo 750-30 flexible cryo-system is designed for freezing of Bone Marrow, Stem Cells, Pharmaceutical Cell Lines, Skin, Cord Blood and other critical volumes.
Kryo 750-30 is a unique integrated freezing system for the cryo-preservation of large volume samples or samples in large number. The easy access front opening door is closed via a 3 point closure system, offering a leak free seal which helps to prevent the door freezing closed at low temperatures; additional protection is provided by heated door seals. The large easy access chamber offers great flexibility and high capacity. Protocols can be based on ‘sample temperature event’ triggering, which combined with the fast cooling rates and forced Laminar flow of the system, ensure high efficiency cooling at the fusion temperature. This enables efficient latent heat removal, creating optimum sample viability post thaw. The freezer's 'on board' control system is operated with a unique two button process. This should prevent accidentially running the wrong protocol.
- Top or Front opening for easy loading
- Freeze samples in bags, vials and straws
- Forced laminar flow for efficient and even cooling
- Trigger on sample, time or temperature
- Unique 2 button operation
- Standard PC software enables password protected multiple protocols
- Heated door seal prevents freezing shut at cryogenic temperatures
- Inner chamber removable for sterilisation